On this day in 2002 my mom passed away. It has been a tough 7 years without her. I miss being able to call her when I had a rough day or had a hard time dealing with my inlaws. I miss being able to talk to her when I just needed someone to talk to, someone that would listen to me and still love me no matter what. She was always there when I needed some help or advice on something. She was always willing to go with me to the doctor so that there would be an extra pair of ears so that we could remember everything. She was concerned about all of us kids.She was so talented, and I hope that I get some of that talent. I really miss her good macaroni salad that she always put Tuna in and even peas occasionally. I miss being able to celebrate holidays with her. I guess I pretty much miss almost everything. She was such a wonderful person and the best mom ever at least that is what I think. Today will always be a day I remember. I now know what it means when they say, " You never know how good you have something until it is gone. " So very, very true.I love you mom and I sure do miss you. You are always in my thoughts. You were wonderful and I am so glad you were my mom. Thanks for everything you taught me and the good example you were. I look forward to seeing you again one day.
Love and miss you tons!
Annie
2 comments:
What a beautiful tribute to your sweet mom. She sounds like the kind of mom any daughter would have cherished, and it sounds like you did, and that she cherished you as well. She sure is smiling down on you right now!
Hi Annette,
I am sorry that you've had to live all these years without you mom. I know you loved her very much. You've talked about her to me and I'm so glad that you can remember the good times you had with her.
I do think of you often even if we don't talk much. I hope we can get together some time. What are you doing for Halloween?
Take Care,
Belinda
Post a Comment