Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thoughts on life....

I have been thinking lately, I guess because of the things that have been going on here it has made me think. I was thinking about living here and how it has been tough and still is a bit tough for me. I can't help think though of how lucky and blessed I have been to have awesome visiting teachers. If there is anything I really needed I think it was good visiting teachers. I felt like I was loved and appreciated and I knew that I could ask them for help and they would be willing to help. I also can't help think that there is most definitely a reason they were my visiting teachers and I love having their friendship. I really do feel blessed. I know that someone had a hand in picking my visiting teachers. :) I am glad that we moved into such a great ward here also. When we were buying a house I hoped that we would get a good ward because we plan on being here for a while. We did indeed get a good ward with good people and I am so glad for that. I really do have a lot to be grateful for.
I also can't help but think how lucky I have been to have the good friends and family I do. Life just would not be the same without them. It brings me to the conclusion that with all the blessings that I get, there has to be someone up there watching out for me. I am so glad. I need to remember how lucky I am and how blessed I really am.

Anyway,thanks so much everyone for everything you have done and continue to do. You don't know how grateful I am. You are wonderful. It's because of you that life is definitely a bit easier to live.

No comments: