Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's a start

We finally started to get the outside of our house painted. We did get a little bit done and I was excited so I took some pictures because now we can really see what the color is like. We like it, and can't wait to get the whole thing done . We only got the two sides painted but even then it looks different. Now we have a multicolor house and it will be that way for a bit because Charles is having hernia surgery and will be out of the loop for a bit. One thing that I did while we were painting was step up to the 2nd step on my ladder, boy was I happy! I am so scared of heights and falling that this was a real achievement. I sure wish I would of got pictures. :)

So here is our pictures of our short progress so far.

This is a small shot of it with the primer right before we were going to paint

And this is what the color is going to be. It will look real good once the windows and trim are all painted white. I really, really like it and think it is a big improvement from what it was before.

No comments: