Sunday, August 23, 2009

Beading bug

Well, we have still been working on things with our house. We did start to scrape and prime so we can paint. It turned out to be a bigger project than we thought so it is going to take a bit of time. I guess there won't be pictures for a while.
In the meantime while we were on our trip we got some beads at my favorite bead store in Washington. So I have been playing with them again. I restrung some of my necklaces that were just on string and put them on wire so now they are stronger. I also undid a necklace that was chips and put some hematite beads with it. I really like how it turned out.
Here is a picture of them. The picture is not really to great for some reason, but you can see them anyway.I can't wait to finish restringing all of my other necklaces and then I can start with some other cooler stuff. :)
One night while I was working on things Charles decided to get out some things to do also. He was in the other room and so I had no idea what he was making. Well a little bit later he came in with some earrings for me. They were awesome. He is all about the Swarovski Crystal and also hematite and he can put together some beautiful things. I love having someone that likes to make things and has good taste. It is also nice to have some company sometime. So here is a picture of the things he made. I love them. The picture really does not do justice though to really how good they turned out. Maybe I can get a better picture sometime.

I love keeping busy and creating things, it makes me feel good. It makes it nice to take a break and do something fun after all the cleaning and work that goes on around a house.

Now, I thought since I didn't have a whole lot to report this time I would post a cute picture. When I saw this it just made me smile and it still does. So if anything you will get to smile. I hope you enjoy it. Remember smile! :)
One last thing- If you are looking for a good present, perhaps a Christmas present maybe for a NFL fan my sister makes some beautiful blankets. She can do any team you like. They are awesome. She got my mom's talent and can sure make some beautiful stuff. So if you are interested let me know and I can get you the info.

2 comments:

Andi said...

Hey Annette - I just found your blog - so fun!! I will follow you now. :)

Annette said...

Hey Andi,
I am glad you found me. I would love for you to follow my blog. I will try and post interesting stuff. :)