Saturday, August 15, 2009

Work in progress is now complete

I finally got this project finished. I have been working on loom knitting this set for a long time. I made it for my friend Steph who had a baby now some months ago. I already sent the first part of the set before the baby outgrew them and will be sending the second part hopefully next week or so. I really like how it turned out. I used the colors I did because they like the Denver Broncos and they had a boy so I thought this would be the prefect way to do it.
Here it is.

The hat and booties

And then the blanket Now for the next projects. I have Christmas stockings that I wanted to do for last year but are now going to be this year ,Slipper socks from last year also and then a hat and scarf for me for winter. Phew! I hope I have time for everything. I guess starting now is a good idea. Hopefully I won't get to distracted by other neat looking projects. :) Boy, so many projects and so very little time!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

love the hat and booties. Court is way excited for the blankie too. you are awesom