Saturday, August 15, 2009

Home Improvement projects

I thought I would show a bit of what we are doing around here on the home front. We are working on home improvement projects. We just did our laundry room. I wish I had a before picture but I forgot to take one so I am not sure you will really be able to tell what the big difference is. We painted the wall and the floor and put in a new floor drain cover. It really made the room look nice, like a room. Now we just need to get some pictures or something up and the one wall fixed better and then it will be good.
So here is a picture of it now.

Here is what the floor now looks like. Trust me it really made a big difference doing these things. It was a very sad looking room really.
Next home improvement project....Painting the outside of our whole house. This should be fun. :)

No comments: