It's been a bit since I posted anything here. Things here have been kind of busy. Charles went in for Hernia surgery on the 11th of September and so taking care of things and helping him has been keeping me pretty busy. He is doing better now but still has a little bit to go before he is recovered completely. I hope he recovers before to long so we can finish painting our house before the snow comes. It all takes time though I guess.
So, I think Fall is on the way and I am way excited! I love the cooler weather and the colors changing on the trees. I would love to have more Fall months than the winter months with snow. I was thinking though the other day how nice it is to have different seasons. It seems like here though we have a very short spring and fall, which both seasons are my favorite. I do enjoy the changing seasons though.
Well, that is it from here. Sorry no pictures this time, maybe next time. Hope all is well with everyone.
Bye for now! :)
Halloween Blog Train Freebie Day 13
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment