I want to do a memoriam for my dad. Like I mentioned before I have never done it before and I really want to do it.My dad passed away on December 6 2000. I still remember the day very well, but I guess you always do. I really do miss my dad. He was a great dad. I enjoyed going to visit him and chat with him when we lived in Clearfield and in Utah period. He really cared about us kids I think and that is always good to know. He made the best potato salad ever and always made it. It was a regular item on our family menu's. He always had something funny to say and had good stories to tell. He really taught me a lot. I sure do miss him and my mom tons, there is nothing like knowing you are loved no matter what you do or how you are. I really miss having them in my life.
I love you dad. I look forward to seeing you and mom one day hopefully. I sure do miss you!
Annie
No comments:
Post a Comment