So here is the new look
****************************
Now for Christmas
This is our Christmas tree. It is so pretty lit up like this. It's kind of a little tree but it served the purpose. It is one I picked up on Black Friday. I thought it was fuller but it wasn't. :( So I still need to find a full artificial tree. I was hoping to get one after Christmas but the prices were still pretty expensive but hopefully next year I will find one.
****************************
Now for Christmas
We had an enjoyable Christmas. Charles had a couple of days off before and then Christmas day and a couple of days after off also which was nice. He has not had that amount of time off for a bit so it was nice. We went out shopping a couple of days before Christmas to finish things up and it was crazy! It was a good thing we finished most of the shopping before.
For Christmas Eve we got a pizza and just hung out at home. It was nice. On Christmas Day we opened our presents and then just hung out for the day. It was nice to have a break from all of the business of life. Then the day after Christmas we went to some early morning after Christmas sales. We didn't find to many bargains, just some bows is all really. We did got to the stores after we got back from Malta though and Charles got his stash of Dark Chocolate for the year. :)
We then went to Malta and the experience there was not to bad. It is always good to come home to your own house though.
Here are some pictures of our Christmas.

For Christmas Eve we got a pizza and just hung out at home. It was nice. On Christmas Day we opened our presents and then just hung out for the day. It was nice to have a break from all of the business of life. Then the day after Christmas we went to some early morning after Christmas sales. We didn't find to many bargains, just some bows is all really. We did got to the stores after we got back from Malta though and Charles got his stash of Dark Chocolate for the year. :)
We then went to Malta and the experience there was not to bad. It is always good to come home to your own house though.
Here are some pictures of our Christmas.


Here are our new Christmas stockings. We thought it would be cool for us to have some new stockings and we thought that it would be cool to have some handmade ones so I made these on my knitting loom. We didn't have anything to hang them with but I got something for next year so that will be exciting. They are really neat to have and held out really well. We really like them.
Speaking of Knitting looms. This is one present I could not wait for. It's a good thing I got them only a few days before Christmas or it would of been so hard to wait. I love these things! The back one you can adjust both size and gauge. The front one is a sock loom and you can only adjust the size and the gauge is a set gauge. The pegs on this one are really close together. I am so excited to make things on these. This was one awesome present!
I have been looking for another form of exercise that I could do that would not be boring. I have a hard time sticking with exercising if it is boring. I had read the health benefits of rebounding so I wanted to give it a try. It really is a good work out and pretty fun also. I got the weights also to tone up with so hopefully that will help. So with this and the Country Dancing DVD that I got I should have a good exercise routine hopefully. So far it has been fun and it was cheap so it is a good combo I would say.
These shoes are not like ordinary Tennis shoes. These shoes are great! They have a thicker heel in them which makes you walk with a rocking motion which is so post to help take the pressure off of knees and hips etc. We were at a ladies house that Charles works with getting an Avon order and she told me about these. I have 2 pairs and have worn them and they work and are pretty comfortable. These are not the name brand ones but a knock off brand but they sure do work. I really, really like them. I am glad they turned out to be good because the name brand ones are expensive. So this was another good Christmas present. I got some other odds and end goodies also, but these were the biggest things.I don't have any pictures of these things but wanted to share anyway. Charles gave me a pretty pink sweater. He is pretty good at picking out things. I guess I have trained him pretty good or something. :) Then he also gave me a stubby screwdriver that I had specifically asked for and then a screwdriver set of very small screwdrivers which I had also asked for. Then being funny and trying to throw me off he put in a roll of aluminum foil. Guess I will have to put that to use also somehow.
Then I gave Charles a Chalk line thing that he asked for and a black T-shirt. He is hard to buy for because I don't know exactly what he has. But things turned out OK. All in all in turned out to be a pretty good Christmas.
Now I look forward to a new year with hopes that I can accomplish many great things that I want to this year!
Have a great New Year everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment