We are going to be re-doing our bathroom in April. We are excited, but it is going to be a lot of work I think. We are tiling the floor and shower and then we are going to have to paint and re-do some dry wall for the walls so it is going to be quite the project. We only have one bathroom also so this is going to be fun. We are going to be visiting Walmart's bathroom quite frequently I think. It will be so nice to have it done though, it will feel like a whole new bathroom.
We also still need to finish the outside of our house,the back and some of the front. That is still going to be a lot of work also. We really need the weather to cooperate now for a while so we can get things done. We definitely will not be starting late. We are going to be very busy!
We are also thinking of planting our little garden again this year. We really did miss our peas and lettuce and things last year, so we are really wanting to do a garden again. I really want to try growing strawberries and things also. So we will see what we end up planting.
I have started volunteering at the elementary school over here close to our house. I had wanted to for so long but just never initiated it. Well I did a bit ago and so now I have been going over there. I guess it is in real high demand and the teachers really want the help. I really do enjoy doing it. I get the exercise that I have been trying to get and I get to help out. I have really learned a lot about copy machines and am amazed at all the cool things they can do these days. Who would of thought? They sure save time. So that has been enjoyable.
I have still been working on craft projects of course. I finished the Christmas stuff and actually got my scarf and hat finished. I really do like it. It was finished a bit late in the year so I wasn't able to really use it, but next year I am ready. So here is a picture of it.
That is about it really. I have been feeling better and so I have been wanting to do a bit more. I have decided to work on making myself better in the areas that I feel I would like and need to improve on. It feels good to know that I am becoming a better person and maybe gaining back some of the qualities and attributes I felt I had lost. I just got tired of things and so it was time for a change.Anywho, that is all for now. Hopefully there won't be such a long break between entries. We have lots coming up though so it shouldn't be.
Hope everyone is doing good!
Bye for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment