**********
A while ago while I was delivering some Avon to a customer she mentioned a book called Remembering Wholeness by Carol Tuttle. I thought Ok I will look it up and see what it was all about. I was amazed. I checked it out from our local library and after reading it had to get it for myself. I felt so good when I read that book and it seemed to speak to me on many levels. I can not recommend the book enough, it helps to put things here on earth in a bit more perspective and help to understand life a bit better. At least for me it did. Here is a link to the book so you can check it out. Also it may just be available at your library, definitely worth checking out. So while I was looking into this book I also came across the other 2 books she wrote. One is called It's Just My Nature which covers energy profiling, and for those who are not familiar with this it is how you move and why you do it. This book brought a lot of a-ha moments for me and helped me understand why I do what I do and also to know that the things that I thought were wrong with me were just part of being me and it was Ok. I love this book and refer to it so often and it helps me to understand me and also my interactions with others and why they may do the things they do. If anything it is an excellent read to help you understand others and better your relationships with others. Here is a link for this for book, you can look inside the book and see what the chapters are, which for me is definitely what I want. It is also available on Kindle if you like to read that way.
And finally, Discover Your Personal Beauty Profile. This takes the Energy Profiling and adds to it beauty profiling which helps you to understand which type of movement you are and how to get the most from it and look your best. It was so amazing to learn this and once again helped me to understand me and the things I do so much better. Here is the link for information on this. You may be able to get the book at your library and it is available on Kindle as that is how I first got it. After reading it on the Kindle app I decided I wanted the book to hold in my hand and so I bought it that way. If you want the kindle version, look for it on your kindle maybe or I just went to Amazon and found it there. I am so glad I was able to find these books and it was just because one person mentioned one and then I kept hearing about it. What a great find and a difference it has made for me. I am so glad that Carol took the time to write this information and share it with everyone, what a difference it has made for me and many others I am sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment