Today would have been my mom's birthday. Even though she is no longer with us there is not one day that does not go by that I think about her. I often wonder if she would still like to claim me as her daughter. I wonder what she would look like? She was always beautiful to me. Would she be into text messaging? Oh how it would be to get a text message from your mom. Would she be on facebook? Would she come and visit me often at my house? What would she be doing? And the list goes on. I see so many mother and daughter's together and it makes me so yearn to be like that. How lucky they are to have each other and hopefully they know just how lucky they are to have one another. I love my mom dearly and miss her even more. Hopefully she is up there having a good time and a good party with my dad and grandpa and anyone else.
♥ I love you mom ♥
Happy Birthday! :)
I wanted to post a couple of pictures of us together, these are about the only pictures I have, but how grateful I am to have these.
Halloween Blog Train Freebie Day 13
16 years ago


4 comments:
Beautiful pictures of you and your mother, Annette! I wish I had known your mother, but I feel like I almost know her through you.
Thanks Beth. You would of loved my mom. You are one person, I have always thought since the first time I met you, that reminded me of my mom. I feel so blessed to have met you as it is what I needed so much at the time. I am so glad to have you in my life.You are a great person also. :)
Annie, I know we are not really close but I hope you know I love and miss you and I think about your mom a lot. She was such a beautiful, talented and loving woman. I know she and your dad are keeping grandpa company, and I know she is proud of the woman you have become. I hope you are all doing well! Love and miss you!
What a beautiful and heartfelt post! Sometimes we don't appreciate what we had until it's taken from us. Thanks for the reminder to give a hug and say "I love you" more.
Post a Comment